Here are my best tips:
1. Take pictures of whatever caused the accident, for example, a car, a defective sidewalk, a defective product, etc. Also take picture of the damage to your own car.
2. Get information about the person who caused the accident. If you are in a traffic accident, make sure to get the other driver’s name, address, driver’s license number, license plate number and insurance information.
3. Take pictures of your injuries.
4. Get medical treatment and follow your doctor’s recommendations.
5. If you are contacted by the other person’s insurance company, you do not need to talk to them. But if you have your own insurance coverage, you must answer all of your own insurance adjuster’s questions.
6. Do not wait to get legal help. The sooner you contact us, the easier it is to get you a fair settlement.